Hace 16 años | Por fisico a asahi.com
Publicado hace 16 años por fisico a asahi.com

Astrónomos japoneses han fotografiado el famoso satélite espía americano que va a "aterrizar" proximamente sobre alguno de nosotros. Como entiendo que no todos leeis fluidamente el japonés adjunto link alternativo http://www.strategypage.com/military_photos/2008220123213.aspx

Comentarios

JBM00

En el pie de foto lo pone bien claro: satelite espia

fisico

#2 Macho, tu traductor automatico es de etnia arapahoe?

kismet

#1 No, hombre lo pone en la chapa que da por el lado del sol, ¿no la ves?, es la que tiene cuatro tornillos lol lol lol

D

Traducción al inglés del envío:

《主語なし》It becomes the expectation that is impossible a control and fall in the ground and too at 7 o'clock p.m. on 17th and Hashimoto 建 Director Tsukasa shot with "! or a/the base 8 dragon astronomical observatory", be a/the photograph the beam of the spy (the scout) the satellite that U.S. is planning shooting down Kumamoto Pref. Yatsushiro-shi of=. If the weather is good even, 18th it is said to likely to be seen with a/the naked eye around 7 o'clock p.m. in etc. within Fukuoka Pref.

Beam of the spy satellite of the plan that becomes impossible a control and U.S. shoot down=on 17th at 7:3 p.m. Kumamoto Pref. Yatsushiro-shi in, Hashimoto Mr./ Ms. Tsukasa 建 shooting

《主語なし》I discover the satellite that pulls a/the beam to the height of the northwest of 50 degrees around 17 day 7:3 p.m. according to Director Hashimoto. 《主語なし》I shot it with the exposure for about 20 seconds with the camera of a/the wide-angle lens. 《主語なし》Moving at high speed in the direction of カシオペヤ 座 of the north from Andromeda 座 of the west it is said to have been seen more brightly than 1 star. 《主語なし》A/the satellite reflecting the light of the sun that Director Hashimoto was remaining in "the up in the air I am talking that it seems to have become a beam. The harmful fuel Hydra gin is being piled up to the human body to a/the satellite and be announcing the plan that shoots down it with a/the missile, to avoid the scattering to the ground U.S.

JBM00

#2 Totemo genki desu, arigatô

JBM00

#6 Ahi pone "Made in China"

jotape

Unos graciosos pintan una raya en una foto del cielo lol