Hace 15 años | Por fenix- a boingboing.net
Publicado hace 15 años por fenix- a boingboing.net

Los creadores de la serie británica The IT Crowd (Los Informáticos, en España) están preparando los decorados para la tercera temporada, y han querido preguntar al público: ¿Qué sugerencias se os ocurren? Las respuestas no se han hecho esperar: camisetas de digg, lolcats, hasta un poster de enjuto mojamuto...

Comentarios

D

#0 No sé de dónde has sacado esas sugerencias, pero con lo de Enjuto Mojamuto te he tomado la palabra (lo mejor que he podido) :

Dear Mr. Capel:

I've ve noticed that you are asking for items to dress the office of my second favourite show: I.T. Crowd, so I strongly suggest a poster or sticker of Muchachada Nui's notorious character Enjuto Mojamuto.

Here's with english subtitles:

He represents the quintaessential geek and would be a magnificent crossover since the successful TV show Muchachada Nui (quite inspired by Monty Python) is mostly seen on the internet by millions of followers.

Thanks for considering my suggestion and keep up the good job!

PS: If you agree with me but are afraid of copyright issues you could use Enjuto's everlasting backgroud poster which features Michael Jackson and E.T. the extra-terrestrial.
Spanish fandom of both shows would love that almost the same.

Mailto: ben.capel@talkbackthames.tv

D

A la elefanta Eli, of course...

D

I don't read Enrique Dans' blog.

D

#1 ¡Hereje! ¡Un cuadro de EDans!